Farm Field Trips
Give your students the chance to experience the fall harvest season at Ramseyer Farms. We’ve got pumpkins, farm animals, hayrides, an educational Ohio maze, and more fun activities!
September – October 2019
Tuesdays through Fridays | Between 9am and 2pm
Students $6 | Chaperones $4
Explore an 8-acre corn maze as you travel over 2 miles on symbolic Ohio highways, rivers, Underground Railroads, treaty lines, and state borders! Learn about famous Ohioans, state history, resources, economics, fun sports facts, Ohio presidents, and more. Add a hayride for $2. Find out more …
Students & Chaperones $7
Spice up your fall lesson plans! Students will take a hayride, pick a pumpkin, observe and learn about our crops, visit the farm animals, and more. Each tour is specifically designed for the appropriate grade level of your class and is carefully aligned with state of Ohio content standards. Find out more …
$12 per person ages 3+
Make memories with family and friends on a day set aside just for homeschool groups. Optional guided hayride to the pumpkin patch, Ohio Maze orientation, educational barn talk, and 45+ activities! No registration or minimum group size required for these special days. Find out more …
Ohio Maze & Harvest Tour Package
Double the fun and learning experiences for everyone! Do it all! Students $10. Chaperones $8.
- A minimum of 15 students is required to schedule a field trip.
- General Admission tickets and season passes are not valid for school tours.
- We do not accept personal checks for school tours.
- Those planning only the Ohio Maze can add the ½ hour hayride which includes each student picking their own pumpkin.
- Handicapped accessible and canopied hayride wagons are available.
- Picnic facilities are available for packed lunches.
- Students may bring money for retail sales if permitted by teacher and parent.
- As a reminder, we do not open to the public until all of our school tours are done for the day. Individuals wishing to enjoy more farm activities may purchase a wristband in the Big Red Barn and return at that time.