Farm Field Trips for Pre-K through 5th Grade
Field trips for 2023 are fully booked. Please contact us next Spring to schedule for fall of 2024.
- Field trips are offered for Pre-K through 5th grade.
- A minimum of 20 is required to schedule a field trip. (Groups will be charged for a minimum of 20 admissions.)
- Season passes and general admission tickets are not valid for field trips.
- We do not accept personal checks for field trips.
- Wheelchair accessible hayride wagons are available, just let us know.
- Picnic facilities are available for packed lunches.
- Students may bring money to purchase concessions or items in our Country Store.
September 8 & 13, October 26
Make memories with family and friends on a special day for homeschool groups! Enjoy 50+ farm activities, as well as the option to participate in a scheduled Ohio Maze orientation and/or educational Crop Stop Hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. No registration or minimum group size required for these special days. Learn more …
Please note: Field trip dates other than these three Homeschool Days are reserved for traditional school groups. Educational activities are only available to Homeschool Groups on 9/8, 9/13, and 10/26.