Farm Field Trips for Pre-K through 5th Grade
Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in September & October
View our three tour options below, then call (330) 264-0264 to check availability and schedule your field trip!
With hayrides, pumpkins, farm animals, an educational Ohio corn maze, and tons of fun activities, your students are sure to have a wonderful fall experience at Ramseyer Farms!
Students & Chaperones $10
- Educational Crop Stop Hayride + pick your own pumpkin
- Educational Ohio corn maze
- 50+ farm activities
- Designated lunch time
- Field trips are offered for Pre-K through 5th grade.
- A minimum of 20 is required to schedule a field trip. (Groups will be charged for a minimum of 20 admissions.)
- Season passes and general admission tickets are not valid for field trips.
- We do not accept personal checks for field trips.
- Wheelchair accessible hayride wagons are available, just let us know.
- Picnic facilities are available for packed lunches.
- Students may bring money to purchase concessions or items in our Country Store.
September 9 & 14, October 27
Make memories with family and friends on a special day for homeschool groups! Enjoy 50+ farm activities, as well as the option to participate in a scheduled Ohio Maze orientation and/or educational Crop Stop Hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. No registration or minimum group size required for these special days. Learn more …
Please note: Field trip dates other than these three Homeschool Days are reserved for traditional school groups. Homeschool Groups will only be scheduled on Sept. 9 and 14, and Oct. 27.