Farm Field Trips
Exciting new changes for field trips!
- The Farm Tour will now feature a Crop Stop Hayride – a longer ride with stops along the way to learn about our crops and the products that come from them, along with a stop at the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin!
- The Farm Tour will also include access to 50+ farm activities to enjoy at your leisure!
Field trips offered Tuesdays through Fridays in September & October
View updated descriptions of our three tour options below, then call (330) 264-0264 to reserve your field trip. With hayrides, pumpkins, farm animals, an educational Ohio corn maze, and tons of fun activities, your students are sure to have a wonderful fall experience at Ramseyer Farms!
Students & Chaperones $7
Jump on board our educational Crop Stop Hayride, stopping along the way to observe and learn about the crops we grow, as well as to pick a pumpkin from the patch. Also enjoy time at your leisure exploring our 50+ farm activities! Each Crop Stop Hayride is specifically designed for the appropriate grade level of your class and is carefully aligned with state of Ohio content standards.
Learn more …
Students & Chaperones $8
Explore an 8-acre corn maze as you travel over 2 miles of trails on symbolic Ohio highways, rivers, Underground Railroad passageways, treaty lines, and state borders! Learn about famous Ohioans, state history, resources, economics, fun sports facts, Ohio presidents, and more. Also enjoy a 30 minute scenic hayride which includes stopping at our pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin.
Learn more …
Students & Chaperones $10
Do it all! Double the fun and learning experiences for everyone by doing both the Farm Tour and the Ohio Adventure Tour! Includes the educational Crop Stop Hayride, the Ohio Maze orientation, as well as time to explore our 50+ farm activities at your leisure.
- A minimum of 20 students is required to schedule a field trip. (Groups will be charged for a minimum of 20 admissions.)
- General Admission tickets and season passes are not valid for field trips.
- We do not accept personal checks for field trips.
- Handicapped accessible hayride wagons are available, just let us know.
- Picnic facilities are available for packed lunches.
- Students may bring money to purchase items in our Country Store.
September 10 & 14, October 21
Make memories with family and friends on a special day for homeschool groups! Enjoy 50+ farm activities, as well as the option to participate in a scheduled Ohio Maze orientation and/or educational Crop Stop Hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. No registration or minimum group size required for these special days. Learn more …