The Country Store
Looking for fall decorations, a gift, a souvenir, a new stuffed animal friend, toy tractor, or pumpkin carving tool? You’ll find it all in our Country Store! After picking the perfect pumpkins, spend some time browsing through all the goodies.
Country Store Hours
(Open September & October)
Sundays (starting Sept. 18) 1pm-6pm
Shop • Shop • Shop!
Gifts, gourds, goodies and lots more. Our Country Store experience is a little bit nostalgic and a whole lotta fun!
- Quality local goods and unique gifts
- Jar goods – apple & pumpkin butters, jams, salsas, etc.
- Homemade kettle corn & other snacks
- Home decor items
- Candles & soaps
- Gourds of all shapes, sizes & colors
- Fall decorations (straw bales, corn stalks, Indian corn, etc.).
- Plush toys, toy tractors, etc.
- Children’s books
Pumpkins • Pumpkins • Pumpkins!
We have thousands of pumpkins of all shapes and sizes! U-Pick pumpkins are available for picking directly from the patch, or you may choose from our selection that is already picked and waiting for you. We also have a variety of specialty pumpkins including white pumpkins, pie pumpkins, Cinderella pumpkins, Fairytale pumpkins, and more!
Please note: Admission is not required to simply pick pumpkins.
Pumpkins are sold by weight at $0.49/lb.