Photography Policy at Ramseyer Farms
Thank you for your interest in taking photos at Ramseyer Farms. We are thrilled that you value our location and what it has to offer for your client’s photos. We do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines as you use our facility for your sessions.
Guidelines for Photographers
- Although photographers are more than welcome to bring their own clients to the farm, they are not permitted to market their services to other visitors on the farm.
- Photography is typically permitted only during operating hours. (One exception is our scheduled sunflower field photography sessions). If these times do not suit you, please call us (330-264-0264) and for a fee of $50/hour, we can arrange a time that works for you.
- Admission must be purchased for each person (including the photographer) and wristbands must be worn at all times.
- *Admission is not required to enter our Country Store and Pumpkin Patch. If you are only taking pictures in these areas we encourage you to come on weekdays when we typically have fewer guests visiting these areas.
- We ask that you stay in areas that are for guests and do not venture to other areas of the farm.
- Please be respectful of other guests around you when taking pictures so as to not interfere with their experience at the farm.
- All photos must be family friendly.
- No large props or equipment allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) ladders, step stools, blankets, lighting, umbrellas, reflectors, etc.
- *If scheduling a session when the farm is closed to the public, props and equipment are permitted.
- Drones are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed at the farm. Fully trained ADA service dogs are welcome.
- Any published photos (blogs, social media, etc.) must credit the location of the photograph for mutual benefit. If publishing photos on social media, we ask that you tag Ramseyer Farms.
- Ramseyer Farms assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.