Rentals for Groups & Parties
Firewood, benches and a table are included & we’ll start your fire. Wooden roasting sticks are available for purchase.
Tents measure 20′ x 40′ and include tables and benches. Limited electricity is available. Option: Rent a campfire site next to your party tent.
Celebrating a fall birthday or other fun occasion? Rent tables for your party in a section of our Party Table Tent! This tent is full of tables available to reserve in sets of 2. Your tables will be marked, and if you have a birthday person, they will find a small pumpkin waiting for them!
Guests are welcome to bring table decorations or birthday cake. Enjoy the tasty food options we have available on our festival weekends or feel free to bring your own. There will be one campfire available for all the groups in the Party Table Tent to use. Wooden roasting sticks are available for purchase at our Information Booth. If you will need electricity, we recommend our other tent rentals which can accommodate that, as well as provide space for larger groups.
- Check in at our Information Booth in the red barn. This is where you will get your wristbands and be informed of your rental site location.
- Admission is required for everyone in the group and includes all of our fun fall attractions.
- Your group may arrive prior to your scheduled time (during open hours) to have fun at Ramseyer Farms. Your rental site will be available at your scheduled time.
- You and your guests may come and go from your rental site, but Ramseyer Farms is not responsible for items left unattended.
There is no fee for canceling or rescheduling rental sites due to inclement weather; we will work with you to reschedule the event at a mutually convenient date. Outside of inclement weather, we do ask for a three week notice of cancellation for tent rentals and a one week notice of cancellation for party tables and campfire rentals. If you have questions about our cancellation policy, we encourage you to call us at (330) 264-0264.
Before You Book …
- Groups are welcome to bring their own food, use a catering service, or take advantage of the food options available on the farm
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted on the premises
- NO SMOKING unless in the gravel parking lot
- For safety reasons, we do not allow cars to drive to the rental sites. We do have designated wagons available that you may use to carry food and other items to your site. For groups with large quantities of food/decorations, a Ramseyer Farms staff member will use a golf cart to transport food to your site. Check in with the admissions staff for wagon and cart availability.