Groups & Parties Planning Tips
Groups/Parties Planning Tips
- Make your reservation early for best date selection. Call 330-264-0264 to schedule your party or to obtain additional information about Ramseyer Farms.
- Decide ahead of time if you will be paying for the parents and siblings of the invited guests. Be sure to inform your guests, their families, and Ramseyer Farms of your decision. If parents of invited children are not attending, please arrange to have an adult at the entrance to greet underage guests and escort them to the party.
- Providing a guest list to our staff before your party begins will help make the check-in process go more smoothly. Guests are checked off the list as they arrive and are issued a wristband for admission. Payment for your party must be paid when you arrive; you will be charged only for the guests who attend.
- A full payment for rentals is required at the time a reservation is made. You may pay online or reserve over the phone and pay by credit card or check.
- Concession stands are open on weekends.
- You are welcome to bring in your own food and beverages. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the farm.