- Tours available Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- A minimum of 15 students is required to schedule a field trip.
- Those planning only the Ohio Maze can add the ½ hour hayride which includes each student picking their own pumpkin and potato.
- Handicapped accessible and canopied hayride wagons are available.
- Picnic facilities are available for packed lunches.
- Students may bring money for retail sales if permitted by teacher and parent. Let staff know upon arrival if you are permitting retail purchases.
- As a reminder, we do not open to the public until all of our school tours are done for the day. Individuals wishing to enjoy more farm activities may purchase a wristband in the Big Red Barn and return at that time.
Visit our helpful tips page for ways to help your trip run more smoothly.