What should I bring to the farm?
- Comfortable shoes that can get a little muddy on a wet day
- Appropriate clothing/layers for crisp fall weather
- Sunscreen on sunny days
- Your camera (or smartphone) to capture plenty of memories! (enter our Photo Contest too!)
- A stroller or wagon if needed (the wagons at the farm are for pumpkin picking only)
- Adult supervision for all children
- You are visiting a working farm with moving tractors and farm equipment, so please watch your children closely for their safety.
- We highly recommend writing your cell phone number on your their wristbands so we have someone to call if you do happen to get separated.
What should I leave at home?
- We are happy to accommodate fully-trained service animals in accordance with ADA regulations, but please leave all others at home.
- Valuable personal items that you don’t want to lose
- Alcohol and cigarettes, including e-cigarettes. Ramseyer Farms is a smoke and drug free farm.
- Safety is our first priority here on the farm. Please abide by all rule signs and enjoy the farm activities responsibly. Under Ohio law, Ramseyer Farms is not liable for injuries resulting from the inherent risks of agritourism activities.