About Our Hayrides
- Hayrides are provided to the public during our normal activity hours as a part of the admission fee.
- The hayride travels through part of the farm’s 700 acres of scenic fields and woodlands.
- Wagons have high sides for a safe enjoyable ride.
- Canopy covered wagons provide enjoyable hayrides even in hot sun or mildly inclement weather.
- A handicapped accessible wagon is available and can accommodate wheelchairs.
Only Interested in the Hayride?
- If your group wishes to schedule during the week for just a hayride (no other activities) the price would be $5 per person (minimum charge of $60). Perfect for assisted living groups and nursing homes looking for a short fall outing. Call to reserve your group hayride at (330) 264-0264.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do we need to register and reserve a spot for a hayride?
No, although our hayrides are first come first served, we always make sure everyone who wants a hayride receives one. However, for large groups who would like their own hayride, please call (330) 264-0264 for scheduling information.
How many people does each wagon hold?
Our smaller wagons hold up to 30 people. We also have a large wagon that accommodates up to 60 people. Sometimes, we attach two wagons to the tractor for each hayride, accommodating up to 60 people per trip.
When are hayrides offered?
Hayrides are available during our normal activity hours.
How long is the hayride?
Typically, the hayride lasts around 20 minutes.
How much does the hayride cost?
Hayrides are included in the normal cost of admission
If your group wishes to schedule during the week for just a hayride (no other activities) the price would be $5 per person (minimum charge of $60).
What do you sit on in the wagon?
Our wagons are loaded with straw bales for you to sit on during the ride. For safety reasons, we require that you remain seated throughout the trip. Additionally, all our wagons have high sides to protect riders from falling out.