Experience the harvest farm tour
Looking for a way to spice up your fall lesson plans? Give your students the chance to experience the harvest at Ramseyer Farms this fall! We are open in September and October for “dig in the dirt” learning experiences for your students. Each student will have the opportunity to observe the harvest, pick a personal pumpkin, visit the farm animals, and more. Each tour is specifically designed for the appropriate grade level of your class and is carefully aligned with state of Ohio content standards.
Tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes the following and more!
- Learn about the crops grown on the farm & the products that come from those crops
- Learn about the growing stages of pumpkins
- Enjoy a guided hayride around the farm
- Pick your very own pumpkin to take home
- Observe pumpkins, popcorn, and other crops growing in the fields
- Meet the farm animals and learn interesting facts about them
- Milk our pretend cows Bertha and Bessie
- Be sure to plan extra time to eat a packed lunch in the Big Red Barn
Visit our helpful tips page for ways to help your trip run more smoothly.
Harvest Tour Only
Harvest Tour & Ohio Maze Package (recommended for grade 3 and older)
– General admission tickets and season passes are not valid for school tours.
– We do not accept personal checks for school tours.