School Field Trips
Serving school districts near Columbus, OH and Cleveland, Ohio
Ohio maze adventure
Have a great time on our 8.5 acres as you travel over 2 miles on Ohio highways, rivers, Underground Railroads, treaty lines, and state borders in the Ohio Corn Maze. Learn about famous Ohioans, Ohio history, resources, economics, fun sports facts, Ohio presidents, and much more. Our various choices allow you to take your classroom on an adventure to Explore OHIO! Teachers, for details of the adventure or more information on Ohio Objectives, please click here
NEW: Focused Ohio Maze Adventure-History of Transportation in Ohio Timeline.
Experience farm harvest tour
Are you looking for a way to spice up your fall lesson plans? Give your students the chance to EXPERIENCE THE HARVEST at Ramseyer Potato Farms this fall! We are now open for "dig in the dirt" learning experiences for your students. Whether watching potato harvesting, selecting a personal pumpkin, or enjoying the potato-box maze, your students will be learning through experiences that are carefully aligned with state of Ohio content standards. Each tour will be specifically designed for the appropriate grade level of your class. For additional tour highlights, click here
Click here to download a video slide show prepared by a teacher who brought her children to Ramseyer Farms.
*requires Quicktime player
- Tours available Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Picnic facilities are available for your packed lunch.
- The Ohio Corn Maze Adventure and Experience the Harvest Tour can be scheduled as separate trips or combined.
- Those planning only the Ohio Maze can add the ˝ hour hayride which includes each
student picking their own pumpkin and potato.
- Guests will enjoy our big red barn which is available for eating packed lunches, inclement weather activities and retail sales.
- Students may bring money for retail sales if permitted by teacher and school. Let staff know upon arrival if you are permitting retail purchases.
- Canopied hayride wagons are available for mildly inclement weather.
- A handicapped accessible hayride wagon is available.
- A minimum of 15 students is required to schedule a field trip.
We have several lesson plans to help you prepare for your school field trip. To browse our collection, click here