Family Farm and Halloween Activities
Located between Columbus, OH and Cleveland, Ohio
- Visit and feed the farm animals
- Make your way through the giant straw bale obstacle course
- How far can you shoot a potato in the spud slinger?
- Slide down the corn crib chute into a bed of corn kernels
- Younger children ride the covered wagon train
- Explore the giant corn mazes
- See the goats climb the goat walk
- Milk “Bessie the Cow”
- Sit in the seat of a real John Deere combine and slide down the exit chute through the hopper.
- Play in the huge Conestoga wagon’s bed of corn
- Follow the pattern through the color maze.
- Keep on your line weaving around the rope maze
- Little ones make their way through the straw bale maze
- Scout out the giant pumpkin house
- Children take on the challenge of the Potato Box Maze
- Youth and adults attempt the Mind-Bender Maze
- Take a 30 minutes scenic hayride through the fields and woodlands.
- Race your friends around Ramseyer Farms Spudway race track by pedaling your cart to the finish line first.
- Rise up to the challenge of completing the Math Maze
- Ride on the straw tractor
- Race your friends by pumping an old fashioned hand pump to get your toy duck to the finish line first.
- Children play on the Little Farm Hand Play Fort. It includes three slides, a whisper tube and more.
- Rock away on the wooden horses
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, we provide loads of photo opportunities
Click here to read our Family Fun Guide.
To learn more about what happens on the farm during winter months click here.